Fall Gatherings are generally held in September or October, in each of the six Ontario Regions in alternating years.
- To introduce Club members to the regional level of CFUW and provide them with the opportunities to network with one another on issues specific to their Clubs
- To explain to Club members the connection between the local, regional, provincial, national and international levels, and how this connection is instrumental in successfully doing the work of CFUW
- To develop leadership potential and skills by
- providing training relevant to Club Executive members, both current and potential;
- providing a learning environment that will encourage Club members to consider assuming a position of responsibility at the local, Ontario Council, and National levels.
- To invite former Executive members at the Club, Ontario Council, and National levels to participate as resource people
For more information on holding a Regional Gathering, please contact your Regional Director or Ontario Council President.
Their contact information can be found here.