On June 7, 2018, Ontario will have a Provincial election.
For information concerning ridings and voting, please see Elections Ontario.
For information on Organizating an All Candidates’ Meeting, click here>>.
To create your own questions, a great project for an Issues Group, remember the basic questions of why? what? who? when? where? how? should be answered. Check your sources and your facts.
- What are the facts? Do have up to date information if possible; is there data and research available?
- What is the history of the issue and the context it is situated in?
- What has been done on the issue already? What needs to be done?
- Which level of government is involved, if any? Make sure that this is a provincial issue?
- Who is making decisions related to your issue?
- How are the decisions being made?
- When will decisions be made?
We’ve prepared some possible questions for your use prepared by the Ontario Council team. Ontario Election 2018 – QUESTIONS Read More>>