Due to the COVID-19 situation, a decision has been made to have an electronic AGM this year. More information to follow.
This program will challenge you on many levels to encourage change: in yourself, in your Club, in your community, and in your world.
Be the change that you want to see in the world.Gandhi
Registration deadline: Friday May 8, 2020
Fees: $99 Members / $30 Full-Time Students
Early registration is encouraged and appreciated.
Friday, May 22, 2020
- Leadership Workshop 6 – 7:30 pm
Ready, SET (Successful Executive Tools), Go!
An informative, interactive session providing live demonstrations of how to navigate the four CFUW websites essential to Ontario clubs and opportunities to ask questions. Executive packages will be distributed and reviewed at the workshop.
- Networking Reception 8 – 10 pm
Saturday, May 23, 2020
- Registration, Breakfast 7 – 8:15 am
- CFUW Ontario Council Annual General Meeting 8:30 – 10:45 am
- Keynote Address: Dr. Cynthia Wesley-Esquimaux, Rising From Our Roots For Change 11 am – 12 pm
- Lunch 12 – 1:15 pm
- Breakout Sessions 1:30 – 3:45 pm
- Una Wright: Change … A Personal Mission
- Laurie Brakeboer: Nurturing Change: A Giving Circle
- Kerry-Ann Charles: If We Don’t Change … ?
- Closing Remarks 4 pm
Accommodation in Georgian College Residence
Until April 22, two-bedroom suites (single or double occupancy per room) are available at a preferred rate of $74 plus HST, including parking. The preferred rate is good for two days before and after the conference for members who may wish to spend more time in the Barrie area. To book, visit Stay With Us or call 705-730-5600.