THE CFUW ONTARIO COUNCIL ADVOCACY HANDBOOK
Advocacy is a fundamental part of the work of CFUW, advocating for the advancement of the status of women, human rights and the common good. For CFUW, advocacy has always included social and community action.
Working with the community:
CFUW in the Community, giving ideas and suggestions for partnerships and community projects.
Starting an issues group:
Starting and Energizing an Issues Group, sometimes just talking around a kitchen table.
Thinking about action:
A Club Advocacy Campaign, a step-by-step process
CFUW Ontario Council Advocacy Guidelines for clubs to use
CFUW Who Does What at each of the advocacy levels, local club, provincial and federal
- Why? What? Who? When? Where? How?
- Our three levels of Government: What do they do?
- Role of the Municipal Government
- CFUW Policy & CFUW Ontario Council Policy
- CFUW in the Community
- Social Media – coming soon